We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World of Vacations = Nolitours

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
317 posts
Save Topic
World of Vacations = Nolitours

AtHeNaS

Did you know that World of Vacations is now Nolitours. I went to the travel agent to pick up the new brouchure and noticed the change for Glorius Greece 2006.

The brouchure seems thinner with less tours, and the trip we book "Mionos Magic" offers no outside cabins. I am a part of a group of 150 people that booked this trip last August. We booked options 3 with an outside cabin which is all inclusive in Crete. I do hope that all is well. Do you want to hear something funny? My new husband (3 years) and I are going on this trip with his ex wife (of 30 years ago). We are all friends because of all the kids and grand kids. In fact she asked me to talk him into it because she knew I wanted to go.

Athens - Greece
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: World of Vacations = Nolitours

Dear Ruthie, nice to hear that you will be doing the journey with your new husband and his ex wife. It is great for the kids that all three of you stayed friends. In this way you have provide a fine example for the children about how to learn to develop stable and healthy relationships in their lives ;)

AtHeNaS.....