We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct flights from Mykonos to Ibiza?

CND
San Diego
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Direct flights from Mykonos to Ibiza?

Going back to Greece in middle June 06. At that time of year are there any direct flights from Mykonos to Ibiza?

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct flights from Mykonos to Ibiza?

NO! you probably need to go via Barcelona or Madrid and then Athens before Mykonos

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Direct flights from Mykonos to Ibiza?

you cant find any direct flights...maybe via italy or spain...then to athens an from there an other plane to myconos....great CND as i see you have chooce the best summer clubbing islands of europe; ))as for myconos(i havent been to ibiza) the blue water beaches and the amazing places to eat and drink woul be a moments of your lifetime(it is my best island in greece; ))

CND
San Diego
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Direct flights from Mykonos to Ibiza?

We spent six glorious days in Mykonos in July 2002 staying at the Apanema in Tagoo. Wonderful experience.

We are going back to Greece in June 06 and would like to do both the rest/relaxation and party till dawn a couple of days too (although not with the lager crowd). I just thought that it would be nice if anybody offered (even charter) a direct flight to the two islands.

Since our time in Greece will be somewhat limited (16 days) to waste time on unnecessary travel is not an option. I'll catch Ibiza some other time. Way too much to see in Greece.

btw possible islands on our upcoming itinerary are Santorini (been three times prior), Mykonos, Crete (never been), Folegandros (nb), Skopelos (nb). Plus I would like to spend an evening in Glyfada too.

I can't wait!