We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATHENAS/GAS: Prebooking Taxis in Athens?

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
ATHENAS/GAS: Prebooking Taxis in Athens?

Athenas/Gas

can you please provide some information on how people can prebook taxis in Athens

Most of the experiences I had with prebooking taxis was excellent, with professional drives and good cars

Thanks in advance

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATHENAS/GAS: Prebooking Taxis in Athens?

buhalid you are talking for the well known for their service and quality radio-taxis....you can call the office centre which controls several taxis and from there you can have a taxi in the time and place you want..of corse you pay something more about 40percent more than the average tarrif...one of the biggest taxi-agencies of athens is the radio taxi ellas and the telephone tel:00302106457000

Athens - Greece
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ATHENAS/GAS: Prebooking Taxis in Athens?

Dear buhalid,

I have used radio taxis only twice in my life. I see no reason why I should pay almost 50% more of the price, particularly when I can use the excellent public transport in Athens. I can not comment on the quality of service radio taxis provide. For me the Athens Metro is the best way to get around the city ;)

AtHeNaS...