We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from airport to art hotel 27 marni

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
27 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
from airport to art hotel 27 marni

i come to athen on november 18 late in the evening.

can anyone tell me which is the shortes und cheapest way from the airport to the hotel, i guess it is in the near of omonia station.

by the way, how can i go from the hotel to the akropolis next morning ??

thanks for answering

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from airport to art hotel 27 marni

shortest way can not be cheapest the same time...you pay something more for the fast .taking a bus to the centre of athens will cost you 3 euros and 50 minutes but if the traffic is big you ae going to make over one hour...if you take the subway from aiport to monastiraki you are going to pay 6 euros but you will have a discount if you are with other persons..2 persons 10eur 3 persons 12eur etc......you are going to make about 40 minutes...you will stop at syntagma staion and from there you will change to red line to omonoia station...as for acropolis you take the subway from omonoia and you stop to acropolis station(to agios dimitrios red line) about 8 minutes from omonoia...

ATHENS
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: from airport to art hotel 27 marni

By the way Art Hotel is a very nice restored hotel if you take a taxi from the airport is 25-30 euros by metro you have to go to omonoia station but whatch it because the hotel has only a small sign above the door and maybe you are in front of the hotel and you can not see it.

Athens - Greece
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: from airport to art hotel 27 marni

dagobert,

Avoid taking a taxi. The public transport in Athens really rocks.

AtHeNaS.............