We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip to greece need help

Gulf Hammock...
Level Contributor
322 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
trip to greece need help

thank you jan am flexible with my trip i have 2 weeks am with 2 kids and i like every thing besides islands and resorts so i said to land in athens then go where i like greenary too i was thinking of islands but which one and can i book hotel on arrival ? is it cheaper or more expensive ? please jan help again thank you

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trip to greece need help

Mariya my advice is to book your hotel before you leave london, especially for the beginning and especially if you travel from now till end of September

You may like to head towards Loutraki-5km away from the corinth canal. This is a greek town that has a nice beach and a place where lots of Athenian have second or now first homes. This in 1 hour away from Athens by the new motorway

If you rent a car that are some excellent beaches around the area and also Loutraki has a blue flag beach that it is nice. Hotel Segas www.hotelsegas.com is normally a safe bet if you travel with a family and have nice rooms at good prices

Otherwise you may like to check with the guys on www.yourholidays.com before you leave. They are based in guildford and good value

2. Re: trip to greece need help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:59 pm, September 21, 2005
Gulf Hammock...
Level Contributor
322 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trip to greece need help

thank you guys for the help i really appreciate it