We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Italy, Greece, Croatia

SanJuan, PR
2 posts
Save Topic
South Italy, Greece, Croatia

My future wife and I are planning our honeymoon trip (late October & early November-2008), and we were thinking about spending several days in each country (South of Italy, several islands in Greece, and several islands in Croatia (Dalmatian Coast). We are finding it very hard to make this trip happen. We'll be getting out from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Since we live in the Caribbean, we love the beach, but we don't want to go to another Caribbean island. We've been to Europe before, but this will be our honeymoon. We want to relax, but take the opportunity to visit those 3 great countries. On a map, it does not seem to be a difficult trip to plan, but in reality it has been very tough. Any suggestions on what to do, where to start, or any other ideas will be greatly appreciated.

athens, greece
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: South Italy, Greece, Croatia

Hi,

I could suggest you to visit Italy and then from Ancona to get to Corfu (amazing island). Continue with the capital of Greece, Athens. By there you can visit the island you want (as Santorini-romantic for couples, Myconos-cosmopolitan, Syros, Paros or Sifnos). The port is 30 minutes from the centre of Athens so there is a huge selection of islands.

In Italy you must visit Rome, Florence, Venice and Milan if you want.

I can't think how to do the connection betewwen the Croatia. To be first or last?

The only thing I have to say is that you chose 3 beautiful countries..

Have an amazing life!!

2. Re: South Italy, Greece, Croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, September 27, 2009