We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry - Economy Class

USA
6 posts
Save Topic
Ferry - Economy Class

Hello, I was hoping that someone could explain the difference between Ecomony Class and Economy Class Deck 2 on the Blue Star Sea Jet 2. Is Deck 2 just one level higher? Would it be a better ride for those of us who get motion sickness? Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

NZ
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry - Economy Class

I've just returned froma 5 week trip in greece and didn't ever hear the distintction between economy and econmomy deck 2. i caught 4 blue star ferries (economy class tickets) and had access to all the decks! The boats are so large and at ths time of year the weather ery stable...I don't think you'll have problems with sea sickness. There are a great way to travel, I dreaded the 8 hour trip to santorini but it was great sitting out on the deck in the sun, reading. They even have a snack bar and resturant on board, also telephones, internet connections and inside seats with tvs!