We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive spending money kos

4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All inclusive spending money kos

Hi, My husband an I are going all inclusive to Kos in August. It's the first time either of us have been all in and really don't know how much spending money to take. We normally take £700 for 1 week hb. We probably wont eat out but might go fo odd drink out. Any help grateful.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive spending money kos

I would say 400 euros would cover you easy it dependes if your food is ok

In the hotel and if you want to do some trips or hire car

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive spending money kos

Thanks.

Might do one trip, but won't hire a car, just worrying about taking enough.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive spending money kos

Hi there

If all your food and most of your drink is taken care of, and you won't be hiring a car, all you really need for spending money is enough for snacks when out, a few beers in a bar, incidentals like water, maybe ice creams, and maybe some enough for you to take an excursion or two to other parts of the island. By the sounds of it, you're not looking to spend much time away from the hotel so I think that mort's suggestion is plenty.

4. Re: All inclusive spending money kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 19, 2014