We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

Do you have any reviews on the Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises and the ship Ocen Majesty. We are planning a family trip of about 10 of us and I'd like to see some reviews before booking.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
23,968 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

Go to the dedicated cruise forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/

Baltimore, Maryland
2 posts
2. Re: Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

Hi ConnieMeyer. We have sailed on board the Steps of Paul cruises a couple of years ago for a Holyland cruise and the overall experience was really nice. We were 5 people and along with 20 more individuals we formed a group with our own bus for excursions, excellent guides throughout the trip, nice meal seating arrangements, bible teaching on board, and wonderful Cristian spirit in the air. We feel really blessed that we had the chance to made this trip and, we are planning for another sailing with them next year.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

Was your cruise on the Ocean Majesty and the company out of Athens? Thank you for your reply.

NJ
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

Yes I do. I am a travel agent who had a few people on their cruise but they never paid me commission. If you contact me I could tell you more. And Connie sailed a few years ago which is different than this company model now. If you want I would book directly with Louis Cruises who actually owns the Majesty. Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises just charters through them.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

I would like to hear more. Thank you.

6. Re: Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:39 am, April 20, 2014
Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

Thank you for your post

8. Re: Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:39 am, April 20, 2014
Orange, California
1 post
9. Re: Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

Hello, I am also a travel agent and intending to book quite a number of cabins with Steps of Paul Cruises. This is my first time. What concerns me is the payment of my clients which I will wire transfer to them. What if after sending the money, I do not get confirmation of booking. You said you were never paid your commissions. I feel like scared to do business this way. I am doing a fundraising for the church. They submitted a fundraising plan. The funds raised will depend on the number of cabins. Your advise is appreciated.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
10. Re: Steps of Paul Coastal Cruises

I did not do our family cruise with this company. There were too many negative posts and I could not get a good feeling about the company.

I hope you have a good experience with them if you do take their cruise.

Please keep us informed.