We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Greece to neighbouring countries????

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Travel from Greece to neighbouring countries????

Hi everyone,

I have just decided to have a small Balkan/Eurotrip and one of the stops will be Greece. However, I have a very small budget for the trip and cannot afford any flights, so I have to find the cheapest solution to travel around Greece. 

Here are my questions:

1-What is the cheapest option to travel  from Greece to neighbouring countries????

2-Any websites to check bus/train schedules&prices,please?

3-And do you also suggest Balkan flexipass for travelling? I just heard that Supplements are very high and it's not a good idea to buy this pass?

I have a very small time to start Eurotrip, it's 11th of September, I'll be so glad if you guys can help me out!

Thank you:)

1. Re: Travel from Greece to neighbouring countries????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 06, 2013