We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Elena Village in Armeos, Kalymnos

Shropshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
New Elena Village in Armeos, Kalymnos

Has any one stayed at this new hotel in Armeos, Kalymnos? I don't seem to be able to find any info on it. I saw it while visiting Kalymnos a few weeks ago. It looked very nice.

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Elena Village in Armeos, Kalymnos

I have been visiting Kalymnos for 13 years and the new Elena Village Hotel is beautiful. The swimming pool and landscaping is lovely, there is a waterfall feeding into the pool. My brother and friends stayed in the hotel and the rooms are all the same consisting of a double bedroom, living area with double sofa bed, fitted kitchen units, microwave, fridge, cooking hob, kettle, coffee filter and a small but well designed bathroom. You have a balcony from both the living area and bedroom. They are clean and of modern deisgn.

There is also a gym in the basement and a small shop next door to the hotel.

The staff are friendly and helpful.

Edited: 6:14 am, September 21, 2012
merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Elena Village in Armeos, Kalymnos

I went past it in August, thought it looked good.

www.elenahotels.com

Gove, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Elena Village in Armeos, Kalymnos

Mate trust me ...go for it.Im a local and im trying to book it for my family and myself just for a week,so my girls can enjoy some fun in the season.Ay, something else,im a taxidriver...on the island,so im i know moer than you budy....

Gove, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Elena Village in Armeos, Kalymnos

HI OWNERS NTOVELOS FAMILY.Im a guy that wants to book your hotel for my family of 6 anytime between august,for aweek...and iCANT.Please reply if any dates are flexy for you in that month...please.

5. Re: New Elena Village in Armeos, Kalymnos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 26, 2013