We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Dubrovnik to Greece?????

West Vancouver...
Level Contributor
19 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry from Dubrovnik to Greece?????

My family are planning a trip this summer, after staying in Croatia for 2 weeks, they would like to visit Athens and some of the Greece Islands.

Is it possible to take a Ferry from Dubrovnik where they finish up to somewhere where they can start their trip in Greece.

Thks.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from Dubrovnik to Greece?????

Hey and welcome PJRetire:-) Unfortunately, to date, there is no ferry service between the 2 Countries! From Dubrovnik, there is regular ferry service to Italy..and from Italy to Greece..but unless you're looking for the experience and have the time, it's a long journey and will take a few days at the very least;-) Check with Croatia Air who recently started service between Dubrovnik and Athens..I know a few years back I ended up having to fly via Vienna on the route! You may also want to check service via Albania..not sure on this one but know there is ferry service to/from Corfu for the daytrippers..believe there may be service out of Dubrovnik to Albania..but again, something you'd need to verify;-) Bottom line, would look at flying.. will save you loads of time..unless you're looking for the adventure;-) Happy planning..and EnjoY!

West Vancouver...
Level Contributor
19 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from Dubrovnik to Greece?????

Thanks so much for the great info.

Lot of information which will help to decide my

final route.

PJRetire

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry from Dubrovnik to Greece?????

My pleasure PJRetire:-) Keep us posted on the planning.. and keep enjoyin'!

4. Re: Ferry from Dubrovnik to Greece?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:55 pm, June 17, 2013