We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

welcome back Litsa!

Old Forge, New York
Destination Expert
for Old Forge, Utica
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
welcome back Litsa!

Welcome home! Are you re-oriented yet? or are you waking up dreaming you are still in Greece? LOL!!! We missed you on the board, and waiting for your report!!!

xoxo

JohnnieB

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: welcome back Litsa!

Hi Litsa and welcome back!!

Trust you had a great time in your favourite country - I certainly look forward to hearing all about it. Just got back myself from the Indy 500 then a few days in Chicago revisiting some old and new landmarks.

Come on, make me envious!!!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,711 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: welcome back Litsa!

Awaiting the trip report Litsa!

And GBfromDevizes. You are one committed traveler. Indy? Chicago? Hope you enjoyed the race.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: welcome back Litsa!

Alright guys...I just 'DE-stressed' from a marvelous month and still in 'double-vision' mode....just got back barely 48 hours ago :( Will do trip report when I can start remembering it all..think I'll need the photos...left brother some wine in Santorini though:) What a great crew here, eh!? You're all the best...keep enjoyin' ....I'm still 'de-lagging' -lol!!

4. Re: welcome back Litsa!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 02, 2009