We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf cart rental in jolly harbour.

Which Jolly Harbour hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Golf cart rental in jolly harbour.

On my trip to Antigua with my family i am planning on renting a golf cart. Does anyone know if there is any requirements for driving it (drivers licence, ect)? Also is there a minimum driving age, if so what is it?

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,752 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf cart rental in jolly harbour.

You need a driving licence. The minimum rental age is 18.

You'll see younger kids driving carts, but they're likely to be owned by family rather than rented.

wallington,surrey
Level Contributor
228 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf cart rental in jolly harbour.

We have just returned from Jolly Harbour and couldn't hire a Golf cart for Love or money.they were all out for the whole 2 weeks we were there.I would strongly advise you to prebook unless you are going in low season.

3. Re: Golf cart rental in jolly harbour.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:46 am, June 10, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Jolly Harbour