We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to club la costa from fuengirola

Belfast
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to club la costa from fuengirola

Travelling to club la costa in September and was wondering does the bus to Marbella stop at the resort

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,089 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to club la costa from fuengirola

If you are talking about the Airport express bus I'm not sure if it does. But if you've got the train to Fuengirola the M220 from Fuengirola bus station stops right by the petrol station at the bottom of the hill which you then have to walk up to get to the reception area. Although I'd sugggest getting taxi from the station, around €10 I think - not as cheap as the bus but easier with luggage.

Edited: 4:32 pm, August 19, 2013
Scotland
Level Contributor
3,623 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to club la costa from fuengirola

I agree with cjb that the train and then a taxi the way to go. If you have luggage it's a bit of a hike up to reception from the main road.

3. Re: Bus to club la costa from fuengirola

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about La Cala de Mijas
Recent Conversations