We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

InterContinental Palacio das Cardosas beds

Which Porto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
211 posts
Save Topic
InterContinental Palacio das Cardosas beds

I posted this in the gay forum, but thought it might get better exposure here...

My partner and I have made a reservation at the InterContinental Palacio das Cardosas in Porto, Portugal and I'm just wondering if we should have made our reservation for twin beds. Are we going to be made to feel uncomfortable as we have a 'double' reservation?

Having been to Lisbon before, I know there will be no problem when we revisit that city, but this is our first time to Porto.

This may be a silly question and I may be overly cautious, but I'm just wanting to avoid any raised eyebrows.

Porto
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: InterContinental Palacio das Cardosas beds

As in Lisbon, of certainty that in Porto ,there will be not problems.

You are going to be well received.

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
418 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: InterContinental Palacio das Cardosas beds

Oporto warmly welcomes all visitors. You can say people of Porto are more narrow minded than Lisbon inhabitants, but they end being more kind and helpful to all. Gay community and gay bars are spreading throughout the city (Time Out Porto magazine has an entire section on it) and you will not have any problems for sure and surely not in the hotel. Only old people may give you a judgemental look if you kiss each other in public...

3. Re: InterContinental Palacio das Cardosas beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, February 08, 2015