We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football

Which Porto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Luton, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Football

I will be in Porto next month for a couple of days.I try and get my friend a football hat when travelling.I have been to the Dragon stadium before so are there any shops in town selling genuine FC PORTO goods.

Thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
46,368 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football

Any branch of Sportzone should have them, they do down here where I live.

I would imagine there is a club shop at the stadium. I had quick look at the website but didn't see any details

The stadium is close to the city centre at the metro stop Estádio do Dragão.

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
167 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football

There are several official FCPorto stores. I know there is one near the Bolhão area and most of the larger shopping centers have one.

Porto
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Football

FCPorto city center store is located near Bolhão market, at Rua de Sá da Bandeira, 270

4. Re: Football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 05, 2014