We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather NOW !!!!

Which Porto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Farnborough, United...
Level Contributor
434 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Weather NOW !!!!

Greetings from a very cold South England ;-)

Looking at weather forecasts for Porto, you don't seem to be doing that much better ;-(

We are arriving tomorrow, do i pack, thick jumpers and coats, or is it T shirts cardigans, and jacket, and a umbrella !! was so looking forward to a little warmth and a bit of spring weather, as its been freezing here.

Another question, when i get my 72 hr travel card (sorry forgot what they are called) does it come with an allowance for travel on it, or do you have to load it, Im here for 6 days and even though i have read everything about the metro, i,m still confused. At the Airport will i be able to pick up a metro timetable.

Sorry for being an idiot, but its the 1st time i have traveled without my husband, and have to be the grown up !!!!

Many thanks Denise ;-)

Farnborough, United...
Level Contributor
434 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Weather NOW !!!!

Vfelix, and everyone else that helped make our trip successful a huge thank you, your help about the Andante cards was fantastic. Was still a little confused at fist but got easier as we got to grips with the metro system, which i thought was amazing .

Again many many thanks to you all,

Many Regards Denise :-)

PS not happy to be back in the freezing wet UK :-(

Edited: 7:37 am, March 20, 2013
32. Re: Weather NOW !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 22, 2014