We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Porto to Sintra

Finland
11 posts
Save Topic
From Porto to Sintra

Hi! Can anyone suggest what would be the easiest way to get to Sintra from Porto by bus (or train)? Thanks / obrigada!

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
366 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Porto to Sintra

Hi!

Both ways can be done with no problems.

By train:

Pick up the train at Oporto and leave in "Estação do Oriente" station in Lisbon, not "Santa Apolonia" station that is the end of the line.

On the "Estação do Oriente", change trains to the suburban that goes to Sintra.

By Bus:

Pick the Bus in Oporto (I don't know where) and leave probably in "Sete Rios" bus station. In this station there is a connection to the suburban trains for Sintra.

Hope this helps.

Finland
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: From Porto to Sintra

(Sorry, thx1011, I meant to reply to your message here, but instead I accidentally created a new topic about the suburban trains.)

3. Re: From Porto to Sintra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 12, 2009