We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rothmans Cigarettes

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Rothmans Cigarettes

Hi there.

I'm visiting Porto for a couple of days next month. Does anyone with local knowledge know if Rothmans are readily available in Porto please? If they are what do they currently cost and can I pay with a credit card for bulk purchases or does it need to be cash.

Thanks

Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rothmans Cigarettes

Yes it is, maybe not in all Tabaco Shop, but for sure on the biggest one's, depending the area you will stay i can advice some places to buy it. The price is 3,90 €. Hope you nice stay!

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rothmans Cigarettes

From information received since I first asked the question I will be getting into the city on the yellow metro line so any suggestions near any of the city metro stations would be useful. Do you know if credit cards are accepted for 5 or more sleeves of cigarettes?

Thanks in advance.

Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rothmans Cigarettes

Hello,

It's easy to find tobacco shops in downtown, don't worry, but if you leave on Trindade Metro Station you have a tobacco shop inside the station, you can buy it there. You can also go to Via Catarina Shopping Center (it's in Rua de Sta Catarina, nearby Café Magestic) in food court you have another tobacco shop. Or in São Bento train station. Also in the airport, if you are flying to Oporto. Almost every shops in Portugal have credit card payments, unless the shop is really, really, really small (or old fashioned). In all of the places i mentioned you can pay with credit card.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rothmans Cigarettes

Thanks once again for your help. Looking forward to Porto.

5. Re: Rothmans Cigarettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, June 19, 2013