We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa - North Portugal

Craigavon
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Villa - North Portugal

Hi,

my husband and I and another couple are looking for a villa in July 10th-17th, flying in to Porto so lloking somewhere with 60-90 mins dirve at most.( North or south, don't mind)

Does anyone have any website recommendations or points of contact?

Many thanks.

Arundel, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa - North Portugal

I spent 2 weeks in a villa just outside Ponte de Lima.One of the best holidays I can remember. If you go to Vintage Travel www.vintagetravel.co.uk and select the Portugal tab, you'll find a wide selction of villas available in N Portugal - the one I rented was call Qunita del Agra, might be on the large side for your needs though as there were 9 of us.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa - North Portugal

Casa dos Lagos (www.solaresdeportugal.pt/EN/solar.php…) has a lovely detached apartment with it's own pool with fantastic views of Braga valley.

You can contact Mrs. Andrelina Barbarosa on casadoslagosbomjesus(at)oninet(dot)pt

3. Re: Villa - North Portugal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 17, 2009