We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leitao

Which Braga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Leitao

Hello all,

can anyone recomend a restaurant that serves leitao for sunday lunch aound braga - ponte lima - viana do castelo

I've been a few times, and it's not that easy to find.

Thanks

dvvfm3

1. Re: Leitao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:44 am, August 09, 2008
New Jersey
Level Contributor
642 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leitao

Leitao is definately best consumed in the Bairrada region, especialy Mealhada.

Drive over to the N1 highway and you have plenty of choices

London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leitao

Obrigado pela resposta

Unfortunately I won't be going any further south than Porto, so wont be able to get to Mealhada. However, Coimbra is still on my "to visit list" (and will be soon, so I'll definitely make a stop.

Thanks

dvvfm3

London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leitao

Obrigado pela resposta

Unfortunately I won't be going any further south than Porto, so wont be able to get to Mealhada. However, Coimbra is still on my "to visit list" (and will be soon, so I'll definitely make a stop.

Thanks

dvvfm3

London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leitao

Obrigado pela resposta

Thanks

dvvfm3

6. Re: Leitao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, September 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Braga