We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Semana Santa 2017

USA
Level Contributor
28 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Semana Santa 2017

I've read the earlier messages about Semana Santa, and looked at the city's Semana Santa material, but the most recent info I could find was for 2016. We are thinking of being there for Easter 2017. Can anyone advise me what night(s) are the best processions? Is it worth being there for more than one?

Thanks.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
24,980 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Semana Santa 2017

2017 will be similar to 2016... the same days for processions, just in April instead of march. Personally I think that one is more than enough, but that's really a very personal thing. It's a religion thing not a parade, so personal feelings about it are very relevant.

2. Re: Semana Santa 2017

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, July 11, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Braga