We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here right now anyone got any questions?

london
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Here right now anyone got any questions?

Been here since Monday so not seen or done everything but I'll try to answer all questions! It's 8:40 in the morning and there are still plenty of sun loungers around!!! Weather is lovely (I got burnt yesterday) food ok but you need to add salt to everything (but that's just a personal taste thing)

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Here right now anyone got any questions?

Are you enjoying your holiday

london
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Here right now anyone got any questions?

Having a great relaxing time thanks. Just walked into town which is very small but very welcoming (fantastic icecream)

Weather a bit overcast but still warm (and a blessing for the sunburn I got yesterday!)

durham
Level Contributor
194 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Here right now anyone got any questions?

Alison, don't let the cloud fool you. Use plenty of high factor sunscreen otherwise you will burn even more. Hope you enjoy beautiful Madeira.

london
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Here right now anyone got any questions?

Should have said I'm staying at pestana Porto santo.

5. Re: Here right now anyone got any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:12 am, November 05, 2015
Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Here right now anyone got any questions?

Good afternoon Mrs Alison,

My name is João Martins and i'm the Hotel Manager of Pestana Porto Santo, thank you for the message you post.

I would like to meet you when you have time.

Best regards,

João Martins

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,013 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Here right now anyone got any questions?

we returned last monday and this is a super hotel. we emailed the hotel prior to departure and our request for a room was matched plus a lovely surprise in our room of Madeira wine and a cake ! Still to post on trip advisor but you really should come for a chill out week to this well managed hotel. Some real issues with hospitality rooms for late check out but the manager has already said he will look into this which he should.

london
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Here right now anyone got any questions?

Did the island tour today and it was fantastic highly recommend it!

We are having such a relaxing time and can't believe some of the negative comments there were on trip advisor about this resort before we came

We have been to butlins and would never dream of comparing the two places!! There are plenty of sun loungers even at 11 o'clock!! The food is varied although my very fussy son is living on pasta or pizza in the evening (although he is happy with this!!)

The bars are very relaxed and the cocktails are lovely

Still one more week left so I'll keep you updated

9. Re: Here right now anyone got any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, August 03, 2012
lancs
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Here right now anyone got any questions?

What is the evening entertainment like? Thanks.

Get answers to your questions about Porto Santo Island