We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cruise stop

suffolk
Level Contributor
793 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
cruise stop

Hi, I am returning to Funchal for the day on a cruise in 3 weeks time. Can't wait as I love Funchal. I was wondering of anyone knew of any hotels where I could pay to spend a few hours in their swimming pool area. I have stayed at the Cliff Bay, C S Madeira and Pestana Promenade so know my way around.

Mentioned in this post
Funchal
Funchal
Madeira, Portugal
Hotel The Cliff Bay
Hotel The Cliff Bay
3,195 Reviews
Madeira, Portugal
Madeira
Madeira
Madeira Islands, Portugal
Pestana Promenade
Pestana Promenade
1,945 Reviews
Madeira, Portugal
England, United...
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: cruise stop

Hi Patricia. I can remember you staying at Cliff Bay, I can't believe that was two years ago!! Hope you enjoy your next visit to Madeira and the rest of your cruise.

Mentioned in this post
Madeira
Madeira
suffolk
Level Contributor
793 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: cruise stop

Thanks queen Mary. We are back for a day in October too. Glad to see you are all still enjoying Madeira. Lovely island.

Mentioned in this post
Madeira
Madeira
13. Re: cruise stop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Funchal