We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

strawberryworld financial problems

england
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
strawberryworld financial problems

As I have just booked my next holiday to Maderia I have read with interest this thread, Last year I booked as usual 4th time with strawberry world thinking it was my hotel direct'They took my monies early August 2013 and then I decided to upgrade prior to my trip in October, so more monies was taken end of September. Nothing was mentioned by our small quinta hotel on arrival or departure regarding any failed payments. I am now double checking my accounts to ensure I have not been debited twice without my knowledge.

Madeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Level Contributor
9,400 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: strawberryworld financial problems

Strawberry World closed down the business some time ago.It is still only June 2013 so they cannot have taken your money in August 2013.....

Edited: 5:25 pm, June 03, 2013
england
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: strawberryworld financial problems

I meant August 2012

Madeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Level Contributor
9,400 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: strawberryworld financial problems

so why bring this up now - suspicious posting in my opinion, reviving the SW....

england
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: strawberryworld financial problems

No. As I have just rebooked I have come to this site to get any update on Maderia'That's what the site is for up todate knowledge. I was completely unaware of this story as it wasn't on UK news as far as I was aware,

5. Re: strawberryworld financial problems

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:36 am, June 04, 2013
6. Re: strawberryworld financial problems

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 05, 2014