We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time share touts

Which Funchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Time share touts

Hi, I have heard that there are a lot of time share touts who pester a lot , is this true?

I dont mind a quick chat with these people, after all they're only trying to make a living but we had an unfortunate experience a few years ago in one destination, and we were just stopped every ten yards or so. Got ridiculous eventually.

Do they congragate in certain 'catchment' areas?

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Time share touts

Many thanks for everyone's replies. I can see that they are there but don't pose any threat. We are a lot happier now that we have read your great replies . Thank you.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,547 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Time share touts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaHo6ap9g8g

I know this has been shown quite a few times over the years but some newcomers may not have seen it.Filmed in the lido area.Never seen the couple touting but the one with the" hairstyle" i have seen over the years.There is also another video concerning Madeira timeshare touts if anybody interested.

Rob

13. Re: Time share touts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Funchal