We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen party spa day

Which Funchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Channel Island
Level Contributor
12 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Hen party spa day

I'm looking for a special hotel which has spa facilities for a sensible hen party, waiter pool service would be wanted.

Preferably a stylish pool area that's a little different.

Any suggestions welcome as there are so many hotels to choose from

Thank you!

21. Re: Hen party spa day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, February 07, 2013
22. Re: Hen party spa day

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:37 pm, February 07, 2013
23. Re: Hen party spa day

Removed on: 9:37 pm, February 07, 2013
Cobham, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Hen party spa day

Regarding posts 22 & 23 - what sad little people you must be.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Hen party spa day

Penny C - Welcome to Madeira Forum. Hope your post (24) will be the first of many.

Channel Island
Level Contributor
12 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Hen party spa day

Hi all

Thank you for the useful responses and not so much for the pointless ones.

I have a group of ladies of varies ages (some even locals) and I wanted to do something relaxing and pampering but need advise on where you guys would suggest.

We are not planning on getting drunk etc but a drinks service would be nice

I've made a note of the suggested hotels and am going to contact them for prices

Any futher suggestions will be welcome

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Hen party spa day

Sorry you considered some of the comments pointless - these were merely the opinions of some forum members and they are perfectly entitled to voice these opinions.

Edited: 9:14 am, February 12, 2013
Great Malvern...
Level Contributor
313 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Hen party spa day

Obviously the deleted ones must have been pretty pointless!

Funchal, Portugal
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
29. Re: Hen party spa day

Anna

As mentioned earlier will help with any knowledge I have.

Have you thought of a Poncha night in the Old Town or in the outskirts with a guide and transport. A luxury meal at the Old Fort where my daughter married would also be a stunning experience.ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canico, Madeira
Level Contributor
93 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Hen party spa day

Hi Anna,

I have had a reply from Reids and they are more than happy to organise this for you, and with the use of their facilities. All they ask is that a member of staff will be with you some of the time to make sure your not disturbing Hotel guests.

If you need any help or other locations let me know.

Tobi

Get answers to your questions about Funchal