We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of Avon anti-insect product?

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
720 posts
11 reviews
11 helpful votes
Name of Avon anti-insect product?

Could Flowercity or anyone else remind me of the name of the Avon skin product that has been recommended by many on this Forum as an anti-insect preparation. Reason for asking is that we've just had an Avon catalogue through the door so we can put in an order and have the product ready for our next visit.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
52 reviews
113 helpful votes
1. Re: Name of Avon anti-insect product?

Avon "skin so soft"

Rob

Glasgow Scotland
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
130 reviews
296 helpful votes
2. Re: Name of Avon anti-insect product?

It's the Skin so Soft Dry Oil Body Spray.

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
720 posts
11 reviews
11 helpful votes
3. Re: Name of Avon anti-insect product?

Thanks to you both for prompt replies!

cheshire, england
Level Contributor
7,322 posts
78 reviews
180 helpful votes
4. Re: Name of Avon anti-insect product?

Buy the blue label rather than the pink label - works a treat for me.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
52 reviews
113 helpful votes
5. Re: Name of Avon anti-insect product?

The only reason i know about this is because it was mentioned on the Playa Blanca,Lanzarote forum about 12 months ago.

Calderglen has given the correct full name of it & get the one with the blue label like maudsters has said.

It also mentioned not to use a pungent perfume.Dont know what that means but i think you ladies might !

Rob

6. Re: Name of Avon anti-insect product?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:33 pm, April 20, 2018
Edited: 5:33 pm, April 20, 2018
7. Re: Name of Avon anti-insect product?

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

8. Re: Name of Avon anti-insect product?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
11,805 posts
306 reviews
242 helpful votes
9. Re: Name of Avon anti-insect product?

We had the pleasure of being sprayed with some disinfectant spray on the plane on the way home today.

I didn't see one mossie and I didn't use any of the spray we took with us after the first day.

10. Re: Name of Avon anti-insect product?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 12, 2014