We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Praia das Macas to Cabo da Roca bus?

Boston...
Level Contributor
60 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Praia das Macas to Cabo da Roca bus?

Hello Sintra experts!

I have a bus question which I don't see in the forum. Looking to experience the Sintra tram in July by taking it from Sintra center to the end of the line at Praia das Macas. From there we need to get to Monte Estoril. I understand we can pick up the 403 bus at Cabo da Roca for our return trip via Cascais. However, I don't see any bus service from Praia das Maca to Cabo da Roca. Would a taxi be our only option? We won't have a car.

Thanks!

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
21,729 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Praia das Macas to Cabo da Roca bus?

At Praia das Maçãs you have the tram back to Sintra or the bus #441 also back to Sintra. But, on both, you can exit at Colares to get bus #403 direction Cascais.

Boston...
Level Contributor
60 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Praia das Macas to Cabo da Roca bus?

Thank you very much 64novpt! Very helpful.

3. Re: Praia das Macas to Cabo da Roca bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, June 20, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sintra