We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sintra

Liverpool, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
sintra

i know there has been several topics on this but i am staying in a village called Penedo on the outskirts of Sintra so cannot come in on the train from Lisbon I also wish to do day trips to Lisbon by train so i will have to drive into Sintra to visit and to travel on the train can anyone please provide the directs to any car parks i can use

Thanks

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
21,729 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sintra

I suppose that it's Aldeia do Penedo, close to Colares. You can park your car at the car park by the train station called "Portela de Sintra", the adress is Largo Vasco da Gama, Sintra. Hope it helps.

Liverpool, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sintra

presume thats the same one it also mentions Colares in the booking will give that a try i don't really want to drive into Sintra but i believe we are staying up a hill so don't think any public transport available

thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
51,501 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sintra

There are buses between Colares and Sintra if that helps.

www.scotturb.com for timetables

The 403 runs every 75 minutes to Sintra station, the 439 and 441 at rather irregular intervals to Portela de Sinta station

Liverpool, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sintra

i have managed to find car parking fine but am having trouble finding a tobacco shop any ideas

thanks

Liverpool, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sintra

thanks for the advice i have managed to find a car park i have another question to ask can anyone please advise if there is a tobacco shop in sintra as i canj't find one

thanks

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve
Level Contributor
14,187 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: sintra

Tabacaria e Papelaria Túnel Lda

Rua Afonso Albuquerque 14

Papelaria = newspaper shop.

You could also try any other papelaria.

Edited: 4:58 pm, June 23, 2012
Liverpool, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: sintra

does this sell sleeves like other tobacco shops in other resorts or do i have to go lisbon or elsewhere

thanks

8. Re: sintra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:46 am, June 26, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sintra