We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa rental agreement

Charlottetown...
1 post
Save Topic
Villa rental agreement

What is the typical damage deposit/cleaning fee for weekly villa rentals in and around Sintra? Also, what would a typical hot water bill be for a week for a party of 6? Does anyone have comments about Casa da Confraria in Sintra?

Thank you!

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa rental agreement

Did you have problems with the owner of this house in Sintra?

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa rental agreement

Just had a look at their website and sure this is a very special house.

The deposit of $1500 seems fair to me, only securing all the valuables

around the house. The hot water and heating is provided by propane gass, probably they have a tank built in on the land, which is more expensive than bottled gas. Therefore the price of Euro 5.20 per cubic metre seems fair.

If they wouldn't have had heating then the hot water would probably have been included in the price, but central heating is expensive.

Overall I think - if you are willing to go with their terms - this property is very special. In case you are going to stay there I hope you enjoy.

3. Re: Villa rental agreement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, April 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sintra