We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quinta Da Regaleira - Bus 434

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
20 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Quinta Da Regaleira - Bus 434

Hi everybody,

I have been doing research and it seems that best way to go around the castles is the Bus 434. However, I can't find a map or description of the stops. I would like to visit Quinta Da Regaleira (we HAVE to see this place), Palacio National da Pena, and Castelo Dos Mouros at a minimum. Does the bus stop on all these 3 places?

In which order would you recommend to visit them to save time?

Thank you for your help!!

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
20,261 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quinta Da Regaleira - Bus 434

Bus 434 stops at Castelo dos Mouros and Palácio da Pena, not at Quinta da Regaleira. For this one, by bus, you have to exit bus 434 at "Sintra Turismo" stop and walk or you have to take another bus the "Villaexpress 435". This one has a stop at Regaleira. You can see this info at Scotturb site under "Horários de Verão 2011", then clicking on the bus number. I would start at Regaleira.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
20 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quinta Da Regaleira - Bus 434

Thank you!!! Got the info, even printed out the schedule and stops :)

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quinta Da Regaleira - Bus 434

When you are in the old part of Sintra, you dont need a bus to go to Regaleira. It´s a short walking distance and a very beautifull road. After Regaleira you can visit also Seteais Hotel, wich is a palace with a beautifull garden. Just 200m after Regaleira. Enjoy it

netherlands
Level Contributor
29 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quinta Da Regaleira - Bus 434

thanks!

that was the missing information for me!

the site from the bus is that also in english?i cant seem to find the schedule.

5. Re: Quinta Da Regaleira - Bus 434

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Sintra