We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help with driving directions

Los Angeles
3 posts
Save Topic
Need help with driving directions

Hello fellow travelers,

I will be traveling to Sintra on a day trip from Lisbon.

We will be leaving Sintra at 8:30, so we should get to Sintra by 9:30. I am planning to drive to the following places in one day:

Palacio Nacional de Pena

Palacio Nacional de Sintra

Quinta de Regaliera

Monserrate Palace and Garden

Palacio de Queluz

Castelo dos Mouros (if time permits)

And a restaurant that you recommend for lunch :)

My question is: What would be a good order and a good route to take for these places. I only have one day for all the above and I would like to get back to Lisbon for dinner. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help with driving directions

Hello,

You first go to Palacio Queluz and then "Sintra".

Don't foget Sintra and Queluz are residential area, so you will find Traffics problems and potugese are fast drivers, be careful!!!.

Good luck!

2. Re: Need help with driving directions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, September 07, 2009