We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

cheshire
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

Thinking of going to this resort in August with our fifteen year old son. Could any advise on whether you have to pay for the tennis courts and do you supply your own rackets. Any other tips would be helpful as the reviews seem to vary.

Many Thanks

Jenny

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

I checked at the webpage of Bom Sucesso Golf resort and they dont have the prices online for tennis practise. My suggestions goes to send an email to them and they will answer you for sure. Do you have the contacts or the webpage url?

Cardiff, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

we are renting a villa near the Obidos lagoon in september.Are there any supermarkets in Obidos & whats the prices like?

Cardiff, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

We are renting a villa near the Obidos lagoon in September its in Bom Sucesso.Is there a supermarket nearby?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

There is a big supermarket in peniche near the hospital,along the coast road. not sure of the street name but its the best one we have been to. pretty reasonable prices.

cheshire
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

Sorry for such a late reply. do not have email address of Bom Successo can you help me out

Many Thanks

Jenny

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

You can contact them through their website: http://www.bomsucesso.net/contact-us

As for supermarkets:

There is a new supermarket in Bom Sucesso resort (called Friends), plus a small supermarket in Vau, a nearby village. There are larger ones in Obidos, Peniche and Caldas da Rainha.

Edited: 12:21 pm, August 04, 2013
cheshire
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

Thanks for the email address and advice on supermarkets

Cardiff, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

Thanks for supermarket details ....very helpful

Cardiff, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

Hi all...going to stay near Obidos lagoon,just found out that my husband will need a fishing licence to fish the lagoon.What type of licence does he need?fresh water or sea fishing? & where do we get it? as we dont have a portugese bank account....

Cardiff, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bom Sucesso Golf Resort

my husband wants to fish the obidos lagoon while there,just found out he needs a licence.Does he need a fresh wayer or sea fishing licence? & how do we get one as we only have british bank accounts...