We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corinthia V Epic Sana

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
268 reviews
Save Topic
Corinthia V Epic Sana

Hi. We are staying in Lisbon in November for 3 nights and I am having a problem deciding on the hotel!!

I have got it down to the Corinthia or the Epic Sana as I am wanting a pool and gym.

Can anyone give me any information on them both as in position as we would like to be able to walk into the centre. We don't mind a nice walk but was hoping it would be less than 30 mins.

Both tick most boxes with the Corinthia coming in the best price and was liking the idea of an executive lounge there too.

Thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
50,870 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corinthia V Epic Sana

The Epic Sana is about a mile and a half from the city centre, I would say 20 - 25 minutes walk but no fun along very busy roads. It is a short walk to the Marquês Pombal metro station which will get you into the city centre in about 8 minutes for €1,40 plus 50 cents for the rechargeable ticket card. There is also a bus from almost outside the hotel, the 711, which goes into the city. Costs €1.85.

The Corinthia is getting on for twice as far, nearly three miles. There is metro station (Jardim Zoologico) very close which gets you into the city centre in about 15 minutes, same fare. I have never been in there but have stayed in the area, which is primarily a business district with no real appeal for tourists except for the zoo.

Both hotels etc are clearly marked on Google Maps. www.maps.google.co.uk

I hope that helps.

Edited: 12:48 pm, April 28, 2014
Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corinthia V Epic Sana

Thank you for that.

Slightly put off the Corinthia now.

Could you recommend a very good hotel with facilities a little closer.

Regards

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corinthia V Epic Sana

Thank you for that.

Slightly put off the Corinthia now.

Could you recommend a very good hotel with facilities a little closer.

Regards

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
21,109 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Corinthia V Epic Sana

Look at hotels in Avenida da Liberdade.

5. Re: Corinthia V Epic Sana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 30, 2015