We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lusitano show in Lisbon

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Lusitano show in Lisbon

I'm going to be in Lisbon 26-28 April 2014, and would really like to see a Lusitano display. I'm struggling to find any such shows, displays online. Does anyone know of any?

I gather there is a military parade on the third Sunday of every month, but sadly I'll miss it by a week. It'd be an awful shame to finally make it to Portugal and not get to see some Lusitanas performing.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
22,376 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lusitano show in Lisbon

They don't perform in Lisboa but in Queluz, it's "Escola de Arte Equestre". But the performances are on Wednesday, they used to have daily practice exercises that the public could see. Don't know if they still do that parquesdesintra.pt/en/…

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lusitano show in Lisbon

3. Re: Lusitano show in Lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 08, 2015