We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tivoli Tejo Vs Sana Lisboa

london
1 post
Save Topic
Tivoli Tejo Vs Sana Lisboa

Hi.

Im coming to lisbon in july for 2wks with my girlfriend. am a bit undecided which hotel to choose btwn the two. Could sum1 help pliz?

Is the expo 98 (Parque das Nacoes) area really good? it looks deserted on every photo, even tho i read they have a few food joints around. Has the sana lisboa area have any cafes or resaurants around? am looking for comfort and a place thats buzzing but away from bairro alto and baixa. HELP PLEASE!

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
55 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tivoli Tejo Vs Sana Lisboa

Hello,

Both of hotels are really very nice. I give you some tips...

Sana Park Lisboa: it's in the city center, near the metro, it's very good to discover Lisbon. Do you have many restaurants, cafés, shops, etc... and it's very near from all the monuments, and the old quarters of Lisbon. It's like 10 minutes walking from Baixa e Bairro Alto.

Tivoli Tejo: it's in a new part of the city (Expo), that was built at 1998 to the exposition. There you have the main train station, metro, many bars, discos, restaurants and cafés with a great view to the river Tagus. Here if you want to go to the city center, you must cacht the metro.

Bye Bye

2. Re: Tivoli Tejo Vs Sana Lisboa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, August 12, 2009