We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Lisbon hotel beds

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bermuda
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Lisbon hotel beds

Having stayed at Le Meridien in April, I was very pleased except for the bed, which I found like sleeping on a rock! I have noticed other threads which say similar for other hotels. Is this the norm? I really need good sleep and will be in Lisbon a few days. Any hotel suggestions. I do prefer 4 star or better. Other than the bed, Le Meridien was wonderful.

UK
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Lisbon hotel beds

Try Belmonte palacio Gerlis

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
55 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Lisbon hotel beds

Hello,

Do you have many new 4 **** hotels in Lisbon. Near Meridien you have Sana Park Lisboa, NH Liberdade, Heritage Av. da Liberdade, etc... If you want to stay at Bairro Alto (a old quarter of Lisbon), you have a good one Hotel Bairro Alto (http://www.bairroaltohotel.com).

See you soon.

NY
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Lisbon hotel beds

Other excellent hotels in Lisbon:

Pestana Palace

Solar do castelo

Lapa Palace

Hotel Bairo alto

there's a big variety! It's up to you.

Enjoy your time.

All the best!

4. Re: Best Lisbon hotel beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:42 am, August 13, 2009