We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benfica Tickets March 30

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Benfica Tickets March 30

Hello,

I will be in Lisbon on March 30, 2013 and see there is a game against Rio Ave. What is the best way to get tickets? I see that they are in first place, should I buy them in advance? And, what is the best site (lowest "convience fee") to buy tickets?

Thank You!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,881 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benfica Tickets March 30

The official website is www.slbenfica.pt do not buy tickets from anywhere else.

You can get tickets on line there or go to the stadium ticket office a day or two before the game.

Tickets will be on sale when TV decides what date and time the game will be played. As all Benfica matches are shown live on TV it is 99% certain it will be in the evening. If they will be involved in Europa League quarter finals the following week they might be playing Rio Ave on the Saturday night.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,881 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benfica Tickets March 30

I will add to my previous reply by saying that March 30th is Easter Sunday. It is unusual for football matches to be scheduled for Easter Sunday, which is an important religious holiday.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benfica Tickets March 30

Thank you for the response. March 30th is Saturday. The game is at 7:00 PM. I will look at the website yoiu have recommended.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,881 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benfica Tickets March 30

7pm on Saturday 30th? It doesn't say that on either the Benfica or league websites.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benfica Tickets March 30

I saw it on ESPN website:

espnfc.com/team/fixtures…

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benfica Tickets March 30

https:/…

dates not yet announced. you can buy them on the day of the game for sure in the stadium.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,881 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Benfica Tickets March 30

It's just been announced with kickoff at 2030hrs on Saturday 30th.

As above, you are 99% certain to be able to a ticket on the day. The stadium is unlikely to be more than about half full.

Edited: 8:04 am, March 20, 2013
8. Re: Benfica Tickets March 30

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 22, 2014