We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver Coast and Campo Real Resort

Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Silver Coast and Campo Real Resort

Hello, has anyone stayed in the Campo Real Golf Resort and Spa near Torres Vedras?Just wondering if there is much night life around the area as in restaurants and bars? I want to go a bit off the beaten track but not too far from civilisation.how far is it to the beach?I cannot see any reviews on trip advisor for the resort. Are there supermarkets etc in the area? What other activities are there?

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
21,729 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silver Coast and Campo Real Resort

"Just wondering if there is much night life around the area as in restaurants and bars?" No there's not, the nearest town it's Torres Vedras (around 8km away). You'll find restaurants that cater for locals, I suppose that there are also some bars.

"how far is it to the beach?" Santa Cruz it's a beach located around 20km away, locals go there on weekends, for the beach, the restaurants and cafes http://praiadesantacruz.com/index_en.htm.

"Are there supermarkets etc in the area?" Torres Vedras has a shopping mall "Arena shopping" (shops, cinema and restaurants) open from 10am till midnight, with a "Jumbo" supermarket

"What other activities are there?" For surfers, the spot is Ribeira D’ilhas (Ericeira); Lagoa de Óbidos (saltwater lake) for windsurfing, canoeing, etc; horse riding at Campo Real and at Vimeiro.

I suppose that you'll have a car, you'll need it.

2. Re: Silver Coast and Campo Real Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 29, 2014