We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Residencial Florescente OR Sete Colinas

England
6 posts
Save Topic
Residencial Florescente OR Sete Colinas

We are going to Lisbon for New Year and want to stay somewhere central and near restaurants. Which hotel is best to stay at: Residencial Florescente OR Sete Colinas?

Portugal
Level Contributor
108 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Residencial Florescente OR Sete Colinas

Hello there,

I dont know where Residencial Sete Colinas is but for sure Residenc. Florescente is located near all the downtown restaurants (tourist some better than others) and walking distance (max 7-8 minutes) from Terreiro do Paço aka Praça do Comércio, where all the concerts and firework is based for popular New Year's Eve party. Be aware that Residencial Florescente is not an Hotel.. it is a B&B so dont expect any kind of luxury/amenities.

Regards,

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Residencial Florescente OR Sete Colinas

I can recommend Residencial Florescente as long as you are aware that it is a little bit bare bones. Everything was clean and comfortable and done in a local decor with the pretty tiles and things like that, which I really liked, and the price is certainly right. Breakfast is mediocre at best.

But I wouldn't call it a B&B because it's much bigger than a typical B&B (Especially an English one), it's also on a fairly busy street with lots of restaurants and some theaters, so you might want to request a room facing the back if you stay there (we had one and it was nice and quiet). I'd call it on the level of a motel or inn, but with lots of local decor and charm. For the price, I imagine it's hard to beat.

the best thing about the Florescente is the location, near all the public transport you need and a fairly short walk to everything else.

Have a good time! :)

3. Re: Residencial Florescente OR Sete Colinas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, October 05, 2009