We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in lisbon

Tullamore, Ireland
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather in lisbon

Hello,Myself and my fiance are off to Lisbon on Friday. I have checked several websites for the expected weather in Lisbon this weekend and all are giving me different reports from rain and chilly to warm and sunny. Is there anyone in Lisbon at the moment who knows what the real forcast is to be and what type of clothing should I bring? Is it warm enough for t-shirts during the day? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in lisbon

www.eurometeo.com/english/forecast/city_LPPT

Not bad. Dry, not much sun. I need more than a t-shirt but not more than a sweater or a ligth coot.

For a city and surrrondings visit the weather is very good.

Min 12 Max around 20 not very windy

Nuno

Tullamore, Ireland
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in lisbon

Thanks a mill, I'm guessing by Irish weather that 20 degrees will feel rather warm for us! Hopefully it'll stay dry and we can go sight seeing in comfort. Thanks again

3. Re: weather in lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, September 23, 2009