We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tram 28

Sale, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
tram 28

hi everyone.

I am having trouble trying to find information regarding Tram 28 through Lisbon.

Is Tram 28 the same as Tram 28E on the Curris site? it does not seem to stop @ the same places.

Also, does anyone have a route map of tram 28?

Where is the closes stop for tram 29 for Doca de Alcantara?

Thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,685 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tram 28

I have the map for Tram 28E in my hand. It is the same - the E is for Electrico (ie Portuguese for tram) just to distinguish it from the buses.

You can pick up one at any Carris kiosk. There is a tourist tram circuit that follows part of route 28E which may be where the confusion arises.

Tram 29 no longer operates. The trams 15 and 18 both pass close by the docks at Alcantara. I can't remember the name of the stop and my computer is misbehaving so I cannot read the map off the Carris website to remind myself.

Hope that helps.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
59 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tram 28

Trying to get a route map from a Carris booth was like pulling teeth. First they denied that they had any maps; but then they came up with a brochure that had a rather small map in it. Better than nothing but not really enough info to really pinpoint terminal locations and exact routes.

3. Re: tram 28

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, September 08, 2009