We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sana Malhoa Parc Hotel, Avenida Jose Malhoa 8, Lisbon

wirral
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sana Malhoa Parc Hotel, Avenida Jose Malhoa 8, Lisbon

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how easy it is to get to the Stadio de Nacional from my hotel? What is there around my hotel?

Prices of taxi's etc from Airport?

I have never been to Lisbon before and I am visiting end of May 07 I would just like some information about any "Celtic Pubs" or Irish Pubs.

I hope someone can help me.

Many thanks

Marsha PM

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sana Malhoa Parc Hotel, Avenida Jose Malhoa 8, Lisbon

That Av is mostly new hotels and offices, but there are shops, including a sort of Mall, and restaurants, at a walking distance, as well as two Metro stations.

To go to Estádio Nacional, you can take the subway (Metro) until Cais do Sodré station, change to the train to Cascais and leave it at the Cruz Quebrada station. It is at a walking distance, but you can take a taxi or a bus (not sure the number, but I think it is number 76).

There is at least one Irish in Parque das Nações area, a place you probably will like to go (can reach it by Metro).

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sana Malhoa Parc Hotel, Avenida Jose Malhoa 8, Lisbon

The Sana Malhoa Park is on a mainly business area, so there isn't a lot to see around. You have Lisbon Mosque, El Corte Inglés (large shopping center), the Zoo, Gulbenkian Foundation, you can see the Aqueduto das Águas Livres... that's what I recall.

A taxi from the airport to your hotel should cost around 10 euro (wild guess...)

Irish Pubs that I know of, we have 3 - one in Parque das Nações, one in Cais do Sodré and the other in Docas.

wirral
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sana Malhoa Parc Hotel, Avenida Jose Malhoa 8, Lisbon

Many thanks for helping me out with this, any other information would be greatfully received about what we should see whilst we are there and any great resturants etc.

Once again thanks

Marsha pm

4. Re: Sana Malhoa Parc Hotel, Avenida Jose Malhoa 8, Lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, August 30, 2009