We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lisbon in june?

2 posts
Save Topic
lisbon in june?

i'm planning a trip to lisbon in the middle of june.. can you tell me is it too hot in june in lisbon, because i like to take a long walks exploring the city..

also, can someone recommend me a nice (and cheap : )) place to stay.. i'm interested in renting a small apartment, for two persons, for about 5-7 nights..

thanks in advance..

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: lisbon in june?

Hi lelol!

Try to see some apartments on:

About the weather in Lisbon, please consult:

Have a nice trip!

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
198 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lisbon in june?

June is a great month to be in Lisbon.

because the weather is great by that time (not as hot as in July or August), perfect for walking, dining out,...

And also because June it's the month of Lisbon's popular parties (Santos Populares) reaching it's peak at the 13th of June - Santo Antonio's day, the city's holliday.

If you're looking for apartments to rent just google for lisbon apartments. You'll find lots of options.

A quite popular option for a reasonable price is Residencial Alegria. Check the reviews here at tripadvisor.

have fun

3. Re: lisbon in june?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 24, 2009