Thank you to everyone for your help while planning our trip -- I have an itinerary made and wondering if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions for our time there:
December 24 - arrive from US at 1:30 pm
- Drop bags at hotel
- Walk down the "main" avenue, visit the major squares, explore a little
- Time Out Market for early dinner
- Visit St. George's Castle (what would be the best way to get there from Hotel Portobay?)
- Walk down Alfama, Tram 28, visit some Miradouros, etc.
- Visit the Christ Monument
- Dinner and Fado at Fado em Si
- Private tour to Sintra
- Casual dinner at Luzzo
- Tram 15 to Belem to see tower and monastery
- Lunch back in town (any suggestions for a "fun" lunch? Something kind of trendy?)
- Dinner reservation at Minibar
December 29 - depart for Spain
Thanks so much!