Here are my questions. Thx for your generous help in advance.
1) I need to go to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima. Are tourists allowed to enter the place anytime they like? Any closing time involved?
2) Is there a mass take place every day in the Sanctuary? What time will that be?
3) I have heard that pilgrims can light candles in the Sanctuary and there are special candles. Where can I buy those candles? What are those special candles?
4)Are pilgrims allowed to light candles only at a particular time?
5) Any good restaurants recommended for meals? (lunch+ dinner- restaurants which offer dishes with reasonable price, not expensive)
6) I need to go to Lisbon after visiting Fatima. May I know what type of transportation I can take? As I have two big luggages with me, please kindly suggest transportation which will be convenient for me. Thx!
7) Are there buses which can be taken from Fatima to Lisbon? If so, how much will that be? How long will be for the bus ride? What will be the bus schedule in the afternoon?
Thank you for your attention.