We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Times from Fatima

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Times from Fatima

Hi there

We will be arriving in Lisbon at 3.30pm on the 6th and departing flight at Lisbon is 9am on the 10th After reading some posts I am concerned. Does anyone know the earliest bus departure from Fatima? I think we may be in a bit of trouble. Any advice would be so very welcomed.

Thank you

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,172 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Bus Times from Fatima

The address is: Av. D. José Alves Correia da Silva - 2495-402 Fátima

Dublin, Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Bus Times from Fatima

Thank you for your assistance

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bus Times from Fatima

We will be traveling from Lisbon by public bus to Fatima to the Basilica. We read there may be complimentary shuttle buses to the Moeda caves from the town center? Are there complimentary shuttles to the Moeda caves still? Do they leave from the Fatima Tourism office? How would we get from the Basilica to the town center?

First timers to Lisbon. Thank you.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
18,280 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bus Times from Fatima

Never heard anything about that, but you can contact them Caves of Moeda; São Mamede - 2495 Fátima; Tel.: 244 703838 Fax: 244 703831; e-mail: info@grutasmoeda.com

For me the sanctuary is the town center...

Edited: 4:02 am, August 31, 2013
15. Re: Bus Times from Fatima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 02, 2014