We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

london to fatima

Which Fatima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lynwood, California
3 posts
Save Topic
london to fatima

in january i'm considering ryanair from london to fatima via porto or should i try easyjet via lisbon//any suggestions?any suggestions also on fatima hotels? pls advice ? antonio from lynwood,california.usa

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
16,678 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: london to fatima

You can go to Fátima from or from Lisbon the transport options are basically the same (bus or train).

If you want to go to Fátima by Bus, please go to the site www.rede-expressos.pt. There are buses almost every hour from Porto (2h ride - 16€); from Lisbon the same or even more (1h30 ride -10,5€).

To travel by train please check the times at www.cp.pt. You have less options by train and it's not cheaper. If coming by train leave at Caxarias station and take a bus to Fátima. This bus service is from Rodoviária do Tejo.

Why not to arrive in Porto and depart from Lisbon, or vice-versa?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
45,618 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: london to fatima

I agree with the above and to say that the railway station is many miles from Fatima and that a taxi would cost €€€. That bus journey alone is 40 minutes.

Lisbon is the easiest route.

Lynwood, California
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: london to fatima

info is appreciated, thanks

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: london to fatima

As a Catholic and being unemployed, I'm happy to take you in my car from Lisbon to Fatima.

5. Re: london to fatima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, July 02, 2011